JFH Law are Recruiting a Commercial and Litigation Solicitor
As a dynamic and developing law firm, JFH Law is seeking to recruit a newly qualified up to 5 yr PQE commercial and civil litigation solicitor to join our civil litigation department.
The successful candidate will join our team working from our Camden office, London. This is an excellent opportunity for a solicitor to take over a diverse existing caseload including contract disputes, professional negligence, consumer rights cases and private client work. They will work as part of an ambitious and talented team of lawyers, and actively participate in business development projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience during or post training of civil litigation.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial litigation.
- Be able to work independently to a very high standard.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Be willing to engage in professional networking and provide training to clients with a view to developing their client base.
- An existing own client following would be a definite advantage but not essential.
The role will offer excellent career progression opportunities within an expanding and innovative company.
CV with covering letter should be emailed to Julia Furley on email@example.com