Dental Practices: Getting your staff back to work
On Wednesday 3rd June we hosted a webinar to discuss the staffing issues that all dental practices need to be aware of when reopening their practices.
In this webinar we looked at;
* How to notify staff about returning to work;
* Managing furloughed staff and their return to work;
* Can employees undertake training whilst on furlough?
* Undertaking risk assessments;
* Changing work patterns;
* Dealing with vulnerable staff;
* Making redundancies.
You can view the webinar below and the slides can be accessed here.
Please note that the information contained in this article was correct at the time of writing. There may have been updates to the law since the article was written which may affect the information and advice given therein.