GDPR and Data Protection training for dental practices
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London – 22nd February 2018: 9am -4pm
Are you ready for the GDPR? Do you understand the new obligations imposed?
If not, we are here to help with our one day workshop on 22nd February 2018 in London
The new Data Protection Regulations are the biggest overhaul of the law for 20 years. As a result every dental practice in the UK will need to be prepared for its implementation on 25th May 2018. The penalties imposed for failing to comply with the GDPR are severe; ignorance of the law will not be a defence.
Given the cultural and procedural changes needed to implement the rules, you need to start preparing now so your practice is ready.
This course is aimed at practice principals, practice managers and those responsible for data compliance.
In this one day GDPR workshop we will:
- Provide an overview of the new regulations;
- Explain the key terms and definitions;
- Explain the new requirements of consent and how your practice can comply;
- Set out your processing duties and what records you must keep;
- Explain the role of the Data Protection Officer and when you need to appoint one;
- Provide guidance on when requests for personal data can be made and how you comply with them;
- Provide details of who is accountable in your practice;
- Set out what the new rules are on privacy notices;
- Explain your obligations if a breach occurs;
- Give practical guidance on how you can implement the GDPR at your practice;
- Provide an overview of the penalties for non-compliance.
Don’t delay and book your place today to ensure you are GDPR ready.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The cost of this workshop is £300 + VAT for the first delegate and £255 + VAT (15% off) for any additional delegates. You will get a promotional code when your first standard ticket is ordered.