GDPR and Data Protection training dates for dental practices
MacDonald Hotel, London Rd, Manchester M1 2PG – 10th May 2018: 10am – 5pm
The clock is ticking for GDPR compliance. Is your dental practice ready? Do you understand your new obligations under GDPR?
Our one day workshops will give you the tools you need to understand the regulations, together with the guidance and documentation to implement the changes that your dental practice needs.
Feedback from our last GDPR training has been excellent:
Sara, Practice Manager: “The recent GDPR training seminar was well thought out, readily accessible and delivered with style and humour. Julia and Laura explained the new regulations clearly and how they would affect the practice as of May 2018. Most excellent, I would highly recommend practice managers/owners attend.”
Peter, Dentist & Practice owner “Excellent presentation regarding the new GDPR coming into force soon. Managed to make what is a dry subject interesting and informative. Highly recommended.”
Have you ever been to a workshop and found yourself simply being talked at? At JFH Law we understand that when the subject matter is new and complex, absorbing a huge amount of information can be challenging. This is why our workshop is different. We will provide you with practical understanding, documents and policies that your practice needs to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
The GDPR is the biggest overhaul of data protection law in 20 years. You need to be ready for its implementation on 25th May 2018. Ignorance of the law will be no defence and the penalties for no compliance are severe.
This course is aimed at practice principals, practice managers and those responsible for data compliance.
In this one day GDPR workshop we will:
- Provide an overview of the new regulations;
- Explain the key terms and definitions;
- Explain the new requirements of consent and how your practice can comply;
- Set out your processing duties and what records you must keep;
- Explain the role of the Data Protection Officer and when you need to appoint one;
- Provide guidance on when requests for personal data can be made and how you comply with them;
- Provide details of who is accountable in your practice;
- Set out what the new rules are on privacy notices;
- Explain your obligations if a breach occurs;
- Give practical guidance on how you can implement the GDPR at your practice;
- Provide an overview of the penalties for non-compliance.
- Provide sample documents, policies and privacy notices to assist with practical compliance.
Don’t delay and book your place today to ensure you are GDPR ready.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The cost of this workshop is £300 + VAT for the first delegate and £255 + VAT (15% off) for any additional delegates. You will get a promotional code when your first standard ticket is ordered.